Big Walkies Community Group (BWCG) was formed in February 2011 with the sole intention of making a positive contribution to society. As dog owners we realise the need to try and engage our community in positive activities, and the need has never been greater as it is today.
In January 2011 we had around 20 people walking with us and their dogs, we then thought that we should meet up at a different dog walk the next month. Becca looked on the internet to find walks in Cambridgeshire and couldn’t find anything! Well she could, but it wasn’t all in one place. Finding this frustrating Becca set to work making a website with recommended walks in Cambridgeshire…. this then evolved into Big Walkies as we know it now.
Twitter feed for Big Walkies, St Ives
- Becca is looking to set up a Pet Sitting service in St Ives and it's surrounding villages. In order to fully scop… https://t.co/KGiWG5DmBn 3 days ago
- RT @BarkBustersUK : Just because it's Friday! #Dogs #DogTraining https://t.co/cb5lKBJtZ2 3 days ago
- RT @DogsMonthly : It's #FreebieFriday Follow & RT to win a copy of 'Unleashing the healing power of animals' by Dale Preece-Kelly. UK only.… 3 days ago
- Lost: Brindle And White Welsh Corgi (Cardigan) Female In East Anglia (PE28) https://t.co/6lj3MYkf2S 3 days ago
- Fancy a stroll before the Royal Wedding? Why not join us at either our St Ives or St Neots walk tomorrow morning?… https://t.co/vBbp7XjwoV 1 week ago