Shades of White Luxury Wedding Boutique, St Ives Cambridgeshire.
Situated on the Great River Ouse in St Ives Cambridgeshire, overlooking the meadow with views of the historic chapel on the bridge, our Wedding Dress Boutique really does have the most idyllic location. Our Spacious wedding boutique and generous fitting rooms together with a good cup of tea ensures your visit is relaxed stress free and enjoyable.
We stock an extensive range of Bridal designers and each designer wedding dress is selected for its unique style and quality. To ensure each gown is finished to perfection we have a fantastic alteration service and eclectic selection of wedding accessories and wedding shoes. With such a unique range and fantastic customer service it is easy to see why brides travel from all over the country and as far afield as America, France, Dubai and New Zealand to find their dream wedding dress at Shades of White.
Appointments can be made, however we welcome everyone to enjoy a browse of our beautiful boutique. Finding your perfect wedding dress is a very personal experience that we would be honoured for you to share with us. There are no time limits and we invite you to bring as many friends and relatives as makes you comfortable ensuring a truly magical visit.
Shades of White really is the adult equivalent of a sweet shop.
Shades of White, St Ives contact info
- We are having a #HUGEBRIDALSALE and we would love to see you there! this is one you do not want to miss!… https://t.co/lX9tBVgiEJ 2 years ago
- We are thrilled that our wonderful team were made finalists at the Guides for Brides awards last night! #gfbawards… https://t.co/B6UV1J0ygQ 2 years ago
- Love & Lucky dips are in the air at Shades of White! #promotion #love #weddingdress #bridetobe #valentines… https://t.co/mdKCPBJJ6G 2 years ago
- AHHHHH So excited that we have been shortlisted in the @GuidesForBrides customer service awards 2017!! Now just to… https://t.co/oN5vfK1OI0 2 years ago
- Not long left to get your votes in! Please take the time and vote for us! https://t.co/U5aVEfpPG3 #weddingawards #vote #love #bridetobe 2 years ago