Do you like board games?
We believe playing board games should be fun. Whether you’re an avid hobbyist, just enjoy a board game with family on holidays, or are somewhere in between, you shouldn’t have to spend half the night learning the rules and setting up a new game.
Why not come along to The Corn Exchange, St Ives and meet with others, who share a love of board games.
Meeting every 2nd and 4th Thursday 6.30pm -10.00pm @ Corn Exchange St Ives.
Twitter feed for St Ives Board Games
- Hi all, just a quick note to make you aware of a new board game group starting in Huntingdon. https://t.co/A2DC3K0SP2 1 month ago
- @rey_abreu My childcare arrangements will be changing soon making the running of the club impossible for me. 4 months ago
- But mostly thank you to everyone who ever attended one of our sessions. I hope you all had a great time playing games with us. 5 months ago
- Thank you to @WestfieldJunior @stivescornex & @FarmClubStIves for providing great venues. 5 months ago
- It had been a great three years and it is unfortunate that no other options presented themselves. 5 months ago