Do you like board games?
We believe playing board games should be fun. Whether you’re an avid hobbyist, just enjoy a board game with family on holidays, or are somewhere in between, you shouldn’t have to spend half the night learning the rules and setting up a new game.
Why not come along to The Corn Exchange, St Ives and meet with others, who share a love of board games.
Meeting every 2nd and 4th Thursday 6.30pm -10.00pm @ Corn Exchange St Ives.
Twitter feed for St Ives Board Games
- Our next games night is this Thursday. Join us at Westfield Junior School from 18:30. Full details here https://t.co/0r0rOcEK4C 1 month ago
- For the first time ever we have a second games night in December. https://t.co/VyQDBFlXrI… Join us on the 22nd from 18:30 4 months ago
- RT @BackspindleGame : Win a copy of #discworld #Clacks, Moist von Lipwig, signed by the designers Just #RT & #Follow Winner picked at 7pm Fr… 4 months ago
- RT @GoPlayListen : Maths test in a library, or knife fight in a phone box? Adrenaline: A four-sided game… https://t.co/CxEBBUlzzX https://t.… 4 months ago
- The Facebook page for our next event is live https://t.co/LNThQIyC5Q Join us on the 8th of December from 18:30 at Westfield Junior School 4 months ago