St Ives (Hunts) Golf Club, a club with history dating back to 1923, purchased a 230-acre site off the Needingworth Road in 2007. Three years later the land was transformed under course architect Cameron Sinclair into a Championship Links Design Golf Course.
The course was officially opened in August 2010 by Swedish Professional Robert Karlsson, who praised the excellent quality greens and stated “This course will mature to the highest of quality”. This statement was then backed up by an article just after the course opened in 2010 by Pitchmark magazine as they commented “It’s hard to imagine St Ives (Hunts) Golf Club not becoming the County’s premier venue”.
The modern build clubhouse, location, facilities, dramatic panoramic views and design are unique to Cambridgeshire. The Championship course features undulating fairways, strategically placed bunkers, excellent putting surfaces and sculptured surrounds, which means that no two holes are the same and provide a test for golfers of all abilities. In addition to the testing nature of the Links Design Course, this venue boasts a flourishing wildlife promoted via the spectacular natural water features around the course, to date 66 different species of birds have been spotted adding to the picturesque setting and imposing Clubhouse back drop.
For more information please see contact details below.
General Manager – [email protected] 01480 499920 Option 4
Members Secretary – [email protected] 01480 499920 Option 4
Twitter feed for St Ives Golf Club
- Junior memberships at St Ives (Hunts) Golf Club cost just £50 (plus affiliation fees) for the year! Regular social… https://t.co/IrfY7LYJ8P 2 months ago
- Did you know you can spread the cost of your #golf membership over 10 months interest free? Find out more… https://t.co/pUwudM0U6N 2 months ago
- ADULT/JUNIOR GREENSOMES ⛳️ Our next Adult/Junior competition is on the 14th April - 1pm start! Entries close 10pm… https://t.co/ic1uh49KzU 2 months ago
- NEW! Have you seen our 2 ball and a buggy offer? Find out more on our website https://t.co/flzgGAhsPm #golf… https://t.co/9WJ1Q0xsCn 2 months ago
- Our floodlit driving range is open until 9pm 7 days a week! Featuring 3 separate areas to work on either your long… https://t.co/V8bwWHjiVa 2 months ago