The White Hart, St Ives is a traditional inn in the centre of St Ives. It offers a wide range of traditional dishes and is very popular for its roasts.
A pub called the White Hart has traded on this site since before 1689.
The present building dates from the early 18th century. A well preserved flag stone floored central passageway, leads to where the stable block was located, part of which survives as the outside toilets.
The bar to the right of the central passage way is the oldest part of the pub, and is split level and contains a pool table and darts board.
The main bar is on the left, a wood pannelled bar with prints, paintings and a large antique clock on the walls.
Meals are served 12-3pm and 7-9pm, except Sunday evenings.